воскресенье, 15 июля 2012 г.

Hi, I'm 20 years old.


Hi, I'm 20 years old. I am a former drug addict, now no longer a drinker, and all treated in this spirit ... I know that this fight for life.
Once I was strongly tied blown ... then another pregnancy, was blown even more. In general I am a 20 kg fatter.
I have a son, I do sports .... I want to live .... I'm a fat nonsingular. I just want to lose weight by 5 kg. It's a bit ..... I lost 15 kg with no mission, just for sports, eat right ... but then I fell down from a coil (((

problem in feeding behavior. food-guilt-blev-self-pity, the food, I go around the circle ((((... I look and realize that this is the same ball, with only one side ... The same dependence ...

Girls, as well as you have a personal life? Is it at all? Do you want sex?
how men react to this? ... really want to know ....
I am now divorced recently. it only adds stress to me ((

Today, I did not throw up all day, ate little, and just all the most Anorexic diet  useful .... And in the evening after going to the grocery store - it started ... obzhiralovo-blev, three times in a row. I am so sorry for pancake meal (((someone is hungry, and I'm doing with food (((... that even now, a night already, but I can not sleep until they get rid of this nasty food, which becomes in the fat ugly .....

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий