воскресенье, 15 июля 2012 г.


I have the same story as all ...
Nick Danelia, it all goes through three months, may be less. At least I was so, when I was cutting his veins, swallowed packets of tranquilizers, went home, quarreled with all the ... We must endure this period! If you want I can try to give you support!
I was sick for about 2 years, with an increase in 164 I weighed 52 and me from time to time is acceptable. Started a diet, not eating, and my 42 pounds! Mom scored a panic and began to fatten me, with tears in my eyes, I hog it, morning, afternoon, evening, before bedtime, swallow laxatives, but they are certainly not helping .. Again, recovered to 52, tried to pull myself together, but could not ... Lindaksu saw, sitting on the ECA-all this garbage! Only in the fainting started to fall .. Tried to induce vomiting, did not, but I kept doing it every day .. Learned! It took me 2 months to lose weight from 52 to 40. Now my weight is 39.5, and on Thursday I was borne in a psychiatric hospital, I do not sleep, can not sleep for weeks, and then cut down on the day. There is no I, all vyblevyvayu, heart aches, headaches everyday .. Girls, do not bring yourself! Even though I weigh 39.5, I still want to lose weight, I am afraid of the panic to leave a meal!Anorexic diet  Because bulimia I started having problems with their studies, exams passed the second time, no memory, and fatigue is very high! Do you really need? Refer to a psychologist, therapist, but do not start this disease!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий